The presidential search process will include the following steps:
- September: search firm RFP.
- October: BOG selects search firm.
- October/November: four feedback sessions occur.
- October/November: search committee is appointed by the BOG.
- October/November: first meeting of the search committee.
- November/December: discussions between the search firm and the search committee, as well as between university officials and the BOG with the search firm. Process details, the presidential selection criteria, and other items will be determined.
- January 2023: presidential profile is released and the search firm begins solicitations.
- March: candidate interviews with the search committee. At the end of process, finalists are advanced to BOG.
- April: full BOG meets and interviews finalists.
- May: proposed deadline for BOG to choose candidate.