October 30, 2020
Listed below is a schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees for 2020-2021 and 2021-2022. Regular Board meetings and meetings of the standing committees are currently meeting virtually unless indicated otherwise in the notice of meetings. A notice will be distributed prior to each meeting. The Board meetings will be available via live-stream at https://wayne.edu/live.
March 12, 2021
10:00 a.m. … Academic AffairsCommittee meeting
10:30 a.m. … Budget and Finance Committee meeting
2:30 p.m. … Board of Governors meeting
Please note, many offices at the university are working remotely, including the Office of the Secretary/Board of Governors. To ensure that requests to address the board at its March 12, 2021 meeting are received in a timely manner, individuals wishing to submit a request are asked to submit it electronically through the links provided at this website. The deadline for submission of such requests (48 hours prior to the meeting) is 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 10. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
Budget and Finance Committee
- Approval of Minutes, June 5, 2020 Special Meeting
- Contingency Reserve
- Acquisition of a Field Emission Microscope to Enable Multidisciplinary Materials Research, Education and Outreach in Detroit
- Fiscal Year 2021 General Fund Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Auxiliary Fund Budget
- Proposed use of the Rainy Day Fund for the FY2021 Net Operating Budget Shortfall
- Informational Report: Major Capital Projects
- Purchasing Exceptions
- Board of Governors
- Report of Actions
- Minutes Approved at Special Meeting of October 30, 2020
- Minutes and Proceedings of Meetings of October 30, 2020