January 28, 2022
Listed below is a schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees for 2020-2021 and 2022-2023. Regular Board meetings and meetings of the standing committees are currently meeting virtually unless indicated otherwise in the notice of meetings. A notice will be distributed prior to each meeting.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors will meet on Friday, June 24, 2022 in the Ballroom at the Student Center Building, 5221 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI 48202. The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Budget and Finance Committee – 9:00 a.m.
Academic Affairs Committee – 10:00 a.m.
Personnel Committee – 11:00 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting – 2:30 p.m.
Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Student Affairs Committee
- Budget and Finance Committee
Academic Affairs Committee
- Approval of Minutes, December 3, 2021
- 2022-2025 Enrollment Strategies
- Establishment of a Joint Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) and Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) Program
- Change the Name of the Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education to the Bachelor of Science in Early and Elementary Education
- Discontinuance of the Bachelor of Science in Electric Transportation Technology (BSETT) Program
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of Official Proceedings, December 3, 2021
- Approval of Personnel Recommendations
- Recommendations for Senior Administrative Appointment
- FY2022 – 2027 Strategic Plan
- Economic Impact Strategic Plan
- Crisis Communications Update
- Academic Affairs Report — Update from the Provost
- Overview of Centers and Institutes
- Charter Renewal: Michigan Development Disabilities Institute
- Research Report: Quarter One – FY 2022
- University Contracts with an Organization in Which a University Staff Member is a Voluntary, Non-Paid Board Member
- University Contracts with an Organization in Which a University Staff Member is an Officer of the Corporation Campus Health Center
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- Establishment of Endowment Funds
- Repurposing of an Endowment Fund
- Report of Actions
- Minutes and Proceedings Approved at Meetings of January 28, 2022
- Minutes and Proceedings of Meetings of January 28, 2022