September 30, 2022
Listed below is a schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees for 2020-2021 and 2022-2023. A notice will be distributed prior to each meeting.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors will meet on Friday, April 28, 2023 in the Ballroom at the Student Center Building, 5221 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI 48202. The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Academic Affairs Committee 9:00 a.m.
Budget and Finance Committee 9:45 a.m.
Personmel Committee 11:00 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting 3:30 p.m.
Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Budget and Finance Committee
Academic Affairs Committee
- Approval of Minutes, June 24, 2022
- Presentation: Honors College
- Update on Fall Enrollment and Semester Start
- Update on Faculty Hiring, 2021-22
- Annual Status Report on Accreditation
- Personnel Committee
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of the Official Proceedings of June 24, 2022
- Approval of Personnel Recommendations
- Recommendations for Senior Administrative Appointment
- Special Topic: The Center for Leadership in Environmental Awareness and Research (CLEAR)
- Academic Affairs Report — Update from the Provost
- University Contract for Services from Math Corps, a Non-Profit Corporation Whose CEO is a College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Faculty Member
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- Establishment of Endowment Funds
- Report of Actions
- Minutes and Proceedings Approved at Meetings of September 30, 2022
- Minutes and Proceedings of September 30, 2022