February 01, 2019
Listed below is the schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees. Regular Board meetings and meetings of the standing committees will be held in the McGregor Memorial Conference Center - Alumni House complex, unless indicated otherwise in the monthly official notice of meetings.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors will meet on Friday, May 1, 2020. Due to the University's concern for social distancing at this time, in concern for public health, no public gallery seating will be available for this meeting. The Board meeting will be available via live-stream at https://wayne.edu/live beginning at 9:00 a.m. on May 1, 2020.
The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Academic Affairs Committee – 9:00 a.m.
Budget and Finance Committee – 10:00 a.m.
Student Affairs Committee – 11:30 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting – 3:00 p.m.
Please note, with the shelter-in-place order by Governor Whitmer, many offices at the university are working remotely, including the Office of the Secretary/Board of Governors. To ensure that requests to address the board at its May 1st meeting are received in a timely manner, individuals wishing to submit a request are asked to submit it electronically through the links provided at this website. The deadline for submission of such requests (48 hours prior to the meeting) is 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Julie Miller, secretary, Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meetings
- Academic Affairs Committee
Budget and Finance Committee
- Approval of Minutes, December 7, 2018
- Contingency Reserve
- PRB HVAC Improvements, TechTown
- FY2019 Parking Improvements
- Lease Authorization Request – Uncle Joe’s Chicken Fingers
- Lease Authorization Request – 7 Eleven, Inc.
- Annual Report on the Cash Pool Investment and Debt Programs
- Annual Report on the Long-Term Investment Program
- Michigan Universities Self-Insurance Corporation Annual Report
- Informational Report: Major Capital and Real Estate Projects
- Purchasing Exceptions
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of the Official Proceedings of December 7, 2018
- Special Topic - Update on Research
- Academic Affairs Informational Report — Student, Faculty and Academic Staff Achievements
- University Contract to License Technology to a Company Co-Owned by a College of Engineering Faculty
- University Contract to License Technology to a Company Owned by School of Medicine Faculty Member
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- Establishment of Endowment Funds
- Dissolution of Endowment Funds
- Minutes and Official Proceedings Approved at Meetings of February 1, 2019
- Report of Actions, February 1, 2019
- Minutes and Proceedings of Meetins of February 1, 2019