October 01, 2021
Listed below is a schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees for 2023-2024 and 2024-2025. A notice will be distributed prior to each meeting.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors is scheduled to meet next on Thursday, December 7, 2023 in the Garage at TechTown, 440 Burroughs St., Detroit MI 48202 . The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Budget and Finance Committee – 9:30 a.m.
Academic Affairs Committee – 10:15 a.m.
Student Affairs Committee – 11:00 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting – 3:00 p.m.
Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Student Affairs Committee
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of Official Proceedings, June 25, 2021
- Approval of Personnel Recommendations
- Delegation of Authority
- Revision of Board of Governors Bylaws
- Academic Affairs Informational Report — Student, Faculty and Academic Staff Achievements
- Research Awards Quarter 3 – FY2021
- Report on Waivers Approved to Board Statute 2.41.01.140
- University Contract for Research and Services from Repela Tech, LLC, Company Owned by a College of Engineering Faculty Member
- University Subcontract from Ray Therapeutics, Company Partially Owned by a School of Medicine Faculty Member
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- University Endowment Fund Policy - Revisions to Board of Governors Common Trust Fund Statute, Section 2.73.05
- Establishment of Endowment Funds
- Report of Actions
- Minutes and Proceedings Approved at Meetings of October 1, 2021
- Minutes and Proceedings of October 1, 2021