December 03, 2021
Listed below is a schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees for 2020-2021 and 2022-2023. A notice will be distributed prior to each meeting.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors will meet on Friday, April 28, 2023 in the Ballroom at the Student Center Building, 5221 Gullen Mall, Detroit, MI 48202. The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Academic Affairs Committee 9:00 a.m.
Budget and Finance Committee 9:45 a.m.
Personmel Committee 11:00 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting 3:30 p.m.
Vice President and Secretary to the Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Budget and Finance Committee
Academic Affairs Committee
- Approval of Minutes, October 1, 2021
- Presentation: Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Discontinuance of Nurse Midwife (NM) Graduate Certificate Program
- Discontinuance of Nurse Midwife (NM) Specialty in Doctor of Nursing Program
- Discontinuance of Nurse Midwife (NM) Specialty in Master of Science in Nursing Program
- Discontinuance of the Bachelor of Science in Education in Learning Design and Technology
- Revision of Section 220.127.116.11 of the Statute on University Requirements for the Baccalaureate Degree
- University Art Collection
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of Official Proceedings, October 1, 2021
- Approval of Personnel Recommendations
- Personnel Recommendation for Senior Administrative Appointment - Vice President for Academic Student Affairs and Global Engagement
- Personnel Recommendation for Senior Administrative Appointment - Vice President and General Counsel Emeritus
- Academic Affairs Report — Update from the Provost
- Research Report: Recent Highlights
- Research Report: Quarter Four – FY 2021
- Report on Waivers Approved to Board Statute 2.41.01.140
- University Subcontract from a Company which involves WSU Employee as a Board Member
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- Establishment of Funds
- Naming of the School of Social Work Garden
- Ratification of Electronic Vote
- Report of Actions
- Minutes and Proceedings Approved at Meetings of December 3, 2021
- Minutes and Proceedings of Meetings of December 3, 2021