September 21, 2018
Listed below is the schedule of public meetings of the Wayne State University Board of Governors and its committees. Regular Board meetings and meetings of the standing committees will be held in the McGregor Memorial Conference Center - Alumni House complex, unless indicated otherwise in the monthly official notice of meetings.
The Wayne State University Board of Governors will meet on Friday, May 1, 2020. Due to the University's concern for social distancing at this time, in concern for public health, no public gallery seating will be available for this meeting. The Board meeting will be available via live-stream at https://wayne.edu/live beginning at 9:00 a.m. on May 1, 2020.
The schedule of meetings is shown below.
Academic Affairs Committee – 9:00 a.m.
Budget and Finance Committee – 10:00 a.m.
Student Affairs Committee – 11:30 a.m.
Board of Governors Meeting – 3:00 p.m.
Please note, with the shelter-in-place order by Governor Whitmer, many offices at the university are working remotely, including the Office of the Secretary/Board of Governors. To ensure that requests to address the board at its May 1st meeting are received in a timely manner, individuals wishing to submit a request are asked to submit it electronically through the links provided at this website. The deadline for submission of such requests (48 hours prior to the meeting) is 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Julie Miller, secretary, Board of Governors
Clicking on one of the meeting dates below will take you to its corresponding page with all of the related documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the documents.
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Academic Affairs Committee
Budget and Finance Committee
- Approval of Minutes, June 22, 2018
- Contingency Reserve
- Renovation of Chatsworth Residence Hall – Budget Revision
- Elliman Research Building – Air Handling Unit Improvements
- Prentis Heating Pipe Replacement
- Rackham Building Relocations to Prentis and Rands Buildings
- School of Social Work Roof Replacement
- NovaSeq Share Instrumentation Grant for Wayne State University – National Institutes of Health S10 OD025170-01
- Amendment to University Statute 2.73.03
- Informational Report: Major Capital and Real Estate Projects
- FY2018 Deferred Maintenance Plan
- Purchasing Exceptions
- Personnel Committee
Board of Governors
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of Official Proceedings, June 22, 2018
- Personnel Recommendations
- Academic Affairs Informational Report — Student, Faculty and Academic Staff Achievements
- Research Awards, FY 2018-July 31, 2018
- New Research Awards, Quarter 3 – FY 2018
- University Subcontract with a Company Owned by a WSU Employee
- Report on Waivers Approved to Board Statute 2.41.01.140
- Government and Community Affairs Report
- Economic Development Report
- Development and Alumni Affairs Report
- Establishment of Endowment Funds
- Request to Increase the Charitable Gift Annuity
- Revised Schedule of Meetings, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
- Report of Actions, September 21, 2018
- Minutes and Proceedings Approved at Meetings of September 21, 2018
- Minutes and Proceedings of Meetings of September 21, 2018